SENIOR CIVIL ENGINEER
£50,000 - £55,000 (Permanent)
Bristol, South West
Senior Civil Engineer
£50,000 - £55,000 plus benefits
The civils team within this award-winning firm of consulting engineers is expanding. As part of their plans, they are looking to bring in a Senior Civil Engineer who is experienced in roads and drainage design across a variety of sectors, and who has strong client liaison skills.
They work on a range of schemes and deliver imaginative engineering solutions with a focus on sustainability.
- At least 5 years’ experience in a UK consultancy;;
- Roads and drainage design;
- Proficient in the use of AutoCAD, Civils 3D and InfoDrainage;
- Focus on client satisfaction and project delivery, from concept to completion;
- Able to assist more junior engineers in their progression;
- Enjoy working on interesting and challenging projects.
Excellent package on offer to include:
- Hybrid working;
- Pension scheme;
- Generous holiday allowance.
To become an integral part of a growing team and to have the opportunity to benefit from great career progression, send your CV to Graham Ventham.