£40,000 - £45,000 (Permanent)
Construction Estimator for Interior Refurbishment & Fit Out and Contractor.
Our client needs a motivated and detail-oriented Construction Estimator to join their team. You will possess the ability to work independently and as part of a team to prepare accurate and timely estimates for a variety of interior fit out and design projects. You will work alongside colleagues and partners such as, project managers and to ensure that our clients receive the best possible service and value for their projects.
The ideal candidate will have a strong background in construction estimating and will be knowledgeable in a variety of materials and techniques for interior fit out. You must also have excellent communication skills to collaborate with a diverse set of stakeholders.
- Analyse project plans and specifications
- Prepare accurate and timely estimates for materials, labour, and equipment costs
- Communicate with sales team, project managers, architects, and engineers to ensure the estimate meets project requirements
- Review and evaluate subcontractor quotes as necessary
- Attend pre-bid meetings and site visits as required
- Provide technical support to the project team during construction
- Update and maintain the cost database
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in construction estimating
- A degree in Quantity Surveying or construction management is preferred but not required
- Ability to read and interpret project plans and specifications
- Strong knowledge of materials and techniques for interior fit out and design
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, especially Excel
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Attention to detail with excellent organizational skills
If you have the skills, experience, and ambition to take on this exciting role, then we would love to hear from you. On offer is a competitive salary, generous benefits package, and ample opportunities for growth and professional development.
Please submit your CV and cover letter explaining why you are the right candidate for this position. We look forward to hearing from you!