Manchester, North West
On behalf of a leading Architectural practice in Manchester, Conrad Consulting are looking to recruit a professional and experienced Architectural Technologist.
This position is to be based on a full time, permanent basis within one of the region's most reputable Architectural studios. They are based in close proximity to the main public transport links and have a lovely, modern office in the centre of Town.
This highly-reputable practice have a fantastic reputation across the UK. They have increased their reach to offer a wider array of services to an ever expanding reach of high-profile private and public sector clients. Their project work typically falls within the Residential sector, included in this are several medium/high-rise developments and bespoke dwellings. They also have several new projects in the Commercial sectors.
Owing to a strong pipeline of projects due to kick-off in 2024, our client are looking to bolster their team in Manchester through the hiring of a Degree Qualified Architectural Technologist that meets the following criteria:
* To hold a relevant Architectural Qualification (Degree, HNC, HND).
* Have a minimum 2 years post-qualification experience (UK based experience preferred).
* Full proficiency using REVIT Software, AutoCAD would also be beneficial.
* All project experience will be considered. However Residential experience is preferred.
* Working understanding of UK Building regulations and the planning process is essential.
In reward for this unique opportunity you will be presented with the chance to work on significant, large-scale projects from the offset and be mentored by one of the UK's most inspiring Architectural teams.
A competitive salary is on offer between £30,000 - £38,000 per annum, dependent on experience.
For more information on this role, please get in touch with Will at Conrad Consulting using the contact details provided.