£35,000 - £40,000 (Permanent)
Cambridge, East Of England
Job Title - Geotechnical Engineer
Location - Hertfordshire
Salary - £35,000 - £40,000
- BSc, BEng, Meng or MSc degree in Civil Engineering, Geology, or any other relevant field of study.
- Strong industry knowledge across geotechnical frameworks and possess the ability to undertake tasks related to geotechnical design, assessment, calculations, and documentation of reports.
- Supply geotechnical analysis to a wide spread of both internal and external teams to assist in the growth of the business.
- Play a role in the creation of new projects and grow exposure within the team as well as maintaining the success of ongoing mandates.
- Should possess a design-oriented background and the capability to function effectively within a collaborative setting, contributing to the design implementation of ongoing projects.
If this opportunity is one of interest and you’d like to discuss it further, please get in touch with our Geotechnical and Environmental consultant, Dan McIntosh, with your most up-to-date CV.