£30,000 - £35,000 per annum (Permanent)
Would you relish the opportunity to make your mark at a growing and highly progressive multi-disciplinary consultancy?
If so, then we would like to hear from you as we are helping our client to find an experienced Transport Planner to join their growing practice a full time permanent basis as they contend with a hectic workload.
The successful candidate will be responsible for preparing Transport Statements, Transport Assessments and Travel Plans to support Planning Applications for Residential and Commercial developments.
Initially you will be required to work from home with interviews conducted by Microsoft teams however, once employees return to their offices in Redhill you will be able to join the team there in what is a friendly and supportive working environment and if preferred there is potential for the Transport Planner to work from home for 3 days a week once restrictions are lifted.
* 4-5 years' experience as a Transport Planner,
* Experience in preparation of Transport Assessments and Travel Plans
* Experience in creating gravity models and using junction modelling software such as Junctions 9 and LINSIG.
* Excellent communication skills
* Confident attending client and site meetings
* Able to manage own projects
The successful Transport Planner will receive a competitive salary, generous benefits package and a varied workload of Traffic design on schemes spanning residential and commercial developments.
If you feel you would be a suitable candidate for this role, please apply by sending your up to date CV to Graham Ventham for more details.