£30,000 - £40,000 per annum + pension (Permanent)
Transport Planner - Godalming
£30,000 - £40,000 per annum plus pension
Do you have the ambition to work for a truly market-leading transport and infrastructure consultancy?
Want to work for one of the region's most dynamic and exciting teams?
My client is a dynamic practice with a diverse team of transport planners and infrastructure consultants, who as a result of some major contract wins have created a fantastic new opportunity for an ambitious Transport Planner to join their design team at their flagship Godalming office.
As a Transport Planner, you will be keen to build on your early career success, as well as having the ambition to build a strong reputation in the industry as part of a dynamic design team.
You will be exposed to a highly diverse project portfolio in an environment that is highly conducive to not on only your professional development, but also affords you an excellent work-life balance with a competitive industry salary and benefits package.
Requirements of the Transport Planner:
* Minimum three years' experience in a Transport Planning environment
* Relevant degree in Transport Planning, Geography, Civil Engineering or similar
* Ideally a Master's degree, although not essential
* Knowledge of strategic planning
* Demonstrable experience in ARCADY/PICADY/LINSIG
* Ambition to become chartered (CIHT, ICE, CILT or TPS)
On offer for the Transport Planner:
* Salary up to £40,000 per annum
* Exposure to a diverse project workload
* Genuine career progression
* Investment in your professional development
This is a genuine opportunity to join a market-leading consultancy who are experiencing a fantastic period of growth across several crucial infrastructure sectors on a global scale, so why not get involved by speaking to Darryl Yates at Conrad consulting today on 01728 126136?