£26,000 - £32,000 per annum + Benefits Package (Permanent)
An engineering consultancy in Nottingham is looking to expand their current Transport Planning team by recruiting a Transport Planner. The team is currently working on a number of private and public sector projects across the East Midlands. You will ideally be a degree educated Transport Planner, together with at least 2 years' experience within a transport role. Candidates currently working within the private sector is preferred, together with having experience working on a range of sectors. You will ideally have previous experience:
* Contributing towards Transport Assessments, Transport Statements, Trip Generation Statements and Travel Plans
* Use of ARCADY, PICADY, LinSig and TRICS
* Liaising with clients, other project teams and other stakeholders
* Attending site meetings/ visits
* Producing preliminary highway/ junction designs
This is a great opportunity to join an expanding consultancy in the UK. Please contact Shawn at Conrad Consulting for more information.