£35,000 - £38,000 per annum (Permanent)
Would you relish the opportunity to make your mark at a growing and highly progressive Chartered Town planning consultancy?
If so, then we want to hear from you as we are helping our client find a Transport Planner to join their thriving practice in Norwich on a permanent basis as they contend with a hectic workload.
The successful candidate will be responsible for preparing Transport Statements, Transport Assessments and Travel Plans to support Planning Applications for Residential and Commercial developments.
* A minimum three years' experience,
* Transport/highways & flood risk expertise is essential,
* Ability and experience in undertaking flood risk assessments and transport assessments,
* Excellent communication skills,
* Confident attending client and site meetings,
* Able to manage own projects.
The successful Transport Planner will receive a competitive salary, generous benefits package and a varied workload of Traffic design on schemes spanning residential and commercial developments.
If you feel you would be a suitable candidate for this role, please apply by sending your up to date CV to Graham Ventham for more details.