Transport Planner/ Engineer
£28,000 - £35,000 per annum + Benefits Package (Permanent)
City of London
An engineering consultancy with a small Transport Planning team is looking to recruit a Transport Planner/ Engineer. Our client is currently working on a range of private and public sector projects across the UK. The ideal candidate will be degree educated, together with having at least 2 years' experience.
* Knowledge of Transport Assessments/ Statements and Travel Plans
* Experience producing preliminary highway/ junction designs
* Knowledge of ARCADY, PICADY, LinSig and AutoCAD
* Previous experience working within the private sector
* Knowledge of DMRB, Manual for Streets and local design guides
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Please get in touch with Shawn from Conrad Consulting for more information regarding the client and for a full job spec.