£28,000 - £32,000 per annum (Permanent)
Our client, a multi-disciplinary consultancy based in Chesham are looking to recruit a Transport Planner to help with the growing demand for their services. The ideal candidate will be required have a minimum of 2 years' previous experience and will have a genuine enthusiasm for transport planning.
You will be working closely with a Traffic and Transport Associate and provided with full training while working on a range of interesting projects where you will be tasked with contributing towards Transport Assessments, Transport Statements and Travel Plans.
* A relevant degree i.e. Transport Planning/engineering, Civil Engineering or Geography,
* A minimum of 2 years' experience in Transport Planning working to UK standards,
* Advanced use of Microsoft Office software packages,
* Good levels of numeracy including understanding spreadsheets,
* Ability to use AutoCAD,
* Working experience of ARCADY, PICADY and LINSIG,
* Good written and verbal communication skills.
If you would like to be considered for this role please send an updated CV to Graham Ventham.