Trainee Recruitment Consultant - Built Environment
£16,000 - £19,000 per Annum, plus generous commission and regular rewards (Permanent)
LS1, Leeds, Leeds
Thinking about becoming a Recruitment Consultant and want to know more about what a career with Conrad might look like for you? Conrad is a front runner when it comes to built environment recruitment in the UK and we are keen to speak to driven, passionate self-starters who want to start out in a recruitment role.
What does the role involve and what will you learn?
At Conrad Consulting, we are ‘360⁰ recruiters’ meaning we specialise in all aspects of the recruitment process.
With mentoring from one of our established specialist consultants, you can expect to carry out some of the following duties while developing into a recruitment consultant.
• Using an extensive toolkit of recruitment resources that Conrad have access to you will be required to seek out high calibre candidates actively seeking a new opportunity.
• Establish yourself in professional networks as a go-to individual for recruitment for both candidates and clients alike.
• Represent Conrad Consulting to existing clients, and putting together intelligent sales proposals to attain new clients so that we can be aware of all opportunities available in our market.
How to be successful?
The beauty of recruitment is that success is not exclusive to only those with certain skills or qualifications. With a tenacious and dedicated work ethic, you can progress with no limits, beyond senior and principal level
We recognise the following attributes tend to be present in our consultants.
It is essential that you possess these behaviours and tendencies to be successful in a hypercompetitive industry.
About the perks
Recruitment is an industry that demands your time and effort, therefore we make sure to regularly recognise and reward achievements, here’s some of the benefits your can expect:
• Our commission structure is market leading, uncapped and you can earn up to 25% of your billings.
• Regular recognition and awards including annual company awards, reward trips to Miami (flying first class) and other overseas destinations. Our next goal… Las Vegas!
• Quarterly incentives for the whole office. In October, we are off to enjoy an all-expenses, reward trip to York Races. You could be joining us next time.
What happens next
Interested and want to know more?
Hit Apply Now to submit an up to date copy of your CV or get in touch with regional director Ian Martin to discuss further (available for a confidential chat outside of office hours – 07494 539 050)
Upon receipt, we will consider your application amongst all applicants and will contact you if you have been shortlisted for an interview/assessment to arrange a suitable time.