Senior Town Planner
£25,000 - £35,000 per annum (Permanent)
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Senior Town Planner to progress their career within a leading National Planning Consultancy!
The continued growth of this national practice has created an opportunity for a Senior Town Planner to join this leading Planning Consultancy to further continue their impressive progress. With offices across the country, this Consultancy advises on planning applications and appeals, land promotion opportunities and neighbourhood plans whilst also supporting their clients within the public examination progress.
The Successful Senior Town Planner will:
* Have at least 5 years' experience post qualification
* Be working towards, or will have achieved RTPI status
* Have a full working knowledge of the UK planning system
* Have a full UK driving licence and access to their own car
* Have excellent communication skills both written and verbal
The successful Senior Town Planner will receive a competitive Salary of Circa £25,000 - £35,000 negotiable on experience.
To apply for this role, please send your CV through to or call Lewis on 0113 416 6286.