Junior Thermal Modeller
£22,000 - £32,000 per annum + Benefits (Permanent)
Are you a Junior thermal modeller that can handle the heat?
We are looking for an ambitious junior Thermal Modeller that is eager to learn and develop as part of an experienced team. You will need to be confident in your thermal modelling ability, as well as innovative to make new and bright ideas for the companies upcoming projects. It is crucial to believe in building long lasting relationships. You would be using the most futuristic methodology to minimise the usage of mechanical systems, benefitting both the client and the carbon footprint.
If you are someone that is willing to take their next big step and not afraid to be pushed on a day to day basis, then this could be the opportunity for you. If you are interested, contact Jamie Creed on 01728 726 135.
As a Junior Thermal Modeller:
* Working with an experienced team of design engineers on 3D/thermal modelling
* Produce thermal modelling calculations using IES software
* Be involved in the preparation of energy assessments and audits
* Collaborate with senior engineers in the design of low carbon building service solutions
* Participate in leading project delivery in SAP/IES to attain compliance
As a Junior Thermal Modeller, you will need:
* Relevant degree qualifications in Building Services & Mechanical Engineering
* A history in Building Services and Mechanical Engineering, especially design consultancy
* Moderate experience in the usage of IES/SAP thermal modelling software
* Experience of using AutoCAD
* The skill set to interpret energy-related systems found in mechanical and electrical drawings and specifications
* Using initiative to solve problems and have good report writing skills
* An understanding of sustainability, renewable energy technologies, thermodynamics and energy systems are crucial.