Senior Temporary Works Engineer
£50,000 - £60,000 per annum + Benefits Package (Permanent)
Our client, an established temporary and permanent works consultancy based in Surrey, have an exciting opportunity for a Senior Temporary Works Engineer to join their team on a full-time permanent basis.
This firm specialises in temporary works design - if temporary works is your area of speciality then this would be a great place for you to work amongst fellow specialists.
Your project workload will cover a number of sectors including residential, retail, education and commercial among others.
* A degree in Civil or Structural Engineering,
* A minimum of 4 years' experience in temporary works design,
* Chartered or working towards Chartership with IStructE,
* Excellent client facing skills & experience dealing with various industry professionals,
* Strong analytical skills,
* Excellent communication skills (both written & verbal).
For more information on this role and our client, please apply or get in touch with Shawn Pearce at Conrad Consulting.