Temporary Works Coordinator
£50,000 - £55,000 per annum + Plus Benefits (Permanent)
Would you welcome the opportunity to secure a rewarding role with a progressive and forward-thinking company who are on track to achieve their aspiration of becoming a world class business?
Take your career to the next step by joining our client, a well-established developer with a proven track record in regenerating and transforming brownfield sites into attractive developments.
This role will suit an engineer with previous temporary works experience on residential developments as Temporary Works Coordinator for either a main contractor or property developer.
* Manage temporary works activities and procedures across sites ensuring adequate control systems are in place,
* Act as Temporary Works Coordinator for specified sites,
* Be first point of contact between Temporary Works Designers and the site team,
* Lead weekly site meetings with the engineering subcontractors and construction teams to plan and track temporary works and constructions activities,
* Supervise all temporary works activities on site and ensure the correct control measures are in place including use of permit to work systems,
* Review temporary works designs ensuring that the designs are correct and in accordance with actual site conditions,
* Provide technical engineering support to project teams throughout the project life cycle,
* Assist in the tendering process for engineering subcontractors.
* A degree in Structural or Civil Engineering,
* Experience managing RC frame packages,
* Temporary Works Coordinator trained,
* Working experience and knowledge of BS 5975:2019,
* An understanding on the implementation risk classes for temporary works.
In return you will be offered excellent career prospects and benefits package within an ambitious and industry-leading organisation.
For further information please call Graham Ventham on 01728 726120 for a confidential chat.