£68,000 - £74,000 per annum + Car, Annual Bonus & Benefits Package (Permanent)
Opportunity for a Technical Director to head an expanding Transportation team within the busy Hertfordshire office of our national client.
The role offers the opportunity to join a leading, well- established multi-discipline consultancy where you will demonstrate your hunger to succeed and move the team forward.
Main duties of a Technical Director, Transportation:
* Deliver a hands-on technical level of advice to clients and members of your team
* Ensure the quality of work is maintained to an excellent standard
* Undertake business development and develop client relationships
* Manage projects and mentor junior members of the team
* Be responsible for developing the transport planning team to maximise earning and output
The successful Technical Director will have a degree in either transport planning or civil engineering, with a CV that demonstrates extensive experience in transport planning sector.
Experience of being in a managerial position within a transport planning company is essential.
This is a rare opportunity to head a team that has a fantastic reputation within the region.
For further information and an in-depth discussion regarding this great Technical Director role, please ring Graham Ventham.