£25,000 - £30,000 per annum + Benefits (Permanent)
South East London, London
Are you looking to develop your career in sustainability?
Our client, an award winning multi-disciplinary consultancy are keen to add a new sustainability candidate to their team in South East London. Working within a range of sectors the consultancy has continued to have strong pipelines of work during this time of uncertainty. The consultancy is well known to develop all candidates and will be looking to put the chosen candidate through a range of courses for IES accreditation and BREEAM.
Sectors - Residential, commercial, healthcare and London based frameworks
Sustainability Engineer Requirements
* Minimum 2 year's sustainability experience within a consultancy
* Degree and MSc in Sustainability subject
* Experience in energy modelling
* Experience in SAP calculations
* Good understanding of the London plan
For more information on this Sustainability Engineer role, please contact Martin Bell on 01728 726135 or email a current CV in the strictest confidence