£35,000 - £40,000 per annum + Benefits (Permanent)
Our client is a well renowned and rapidly growing consultancy based in the heart of Birmingham. They have shown no signs of slowing their growth down and so they are now in the position of needing to bring on a Sustainability Consultant to add to the team. This will be a challenging role ideal for someone ambitious ad keen to progress up the career ladder while playing an integral part in the growth of a team within their Birmingham office.
This role is going to suit someone that has an overarching understanding of climate emergency, government policy and how engineering and construction play a vital part in taking the business into 'green' assessments, energy audits and host a series of educational and topical presentations to clients and industry professionals on how our client are energy conscious and focussed on the climatic issues. You will be client facing and feel comfortable working individually acting as the lead on projects.
Sustainability Consultant Requirements:
* Minimum of 4 years' experience within a similar role
* You will have in depth knowledge when it comes to strategic planning and sustainability statements
* Good knowledge in carrying out sustainability assessments such as BREEAM
* Experienced project manager over a variety of sectors
* Well versed when it comes to Building modelling EPC's and daylight studies
If this sounds like the sort of position that you've been looking for but are worried by the current climate get in touch today to discuss the role and company in greater detail.