Building Services Consultant - Net-Zero smart buildings
£35,000 - £45,000 per annum + benefits (Permanent)
Our client Is a leading energy and sustainability consultancy based in the south of England. They are currently around 40 strong with a very strong pipeline off work. They are currently looking for a building services engineer to take a leading role in the development of their Smart Building Programme for their existing clients The role will include delivery of Net-Zero smart buildings, BMS Optimisation, and site audits. This role will be homebased with travel to sites mainly around London and the south of England.
Building Services Consultant Requirements:
* Minimum of 3 years of Building Services experience preferably within a consultancy specifically focused on energy efficiency and BMS optimisation programmes.
* Degree in either Mechanical, Electrical Engineering or Sustainability related subject
* Good client liaison skills
* You will be a confident enthusiastic communicator with strong commercial accumen
* Good knowledge of both Mechanical and Electrical systems within a variety of buildings.
* Experience of managing BMS controls projects
You will be expected to Influence change within our clients to deliver against Net Zero strategies. You will be able to project manage large and complex projects with blue chip clients. You will undertake site audits of a wide range of building types, including detailed assessments of BMS controls and HVAC plant. You will be designing and delivering energy and Net-Zero carbon performance strategies. You will review and audit against PPM regimes and produce technical reports.