STRUCTURAL REVIT TECHNICIAN
Leeds, Yorkshire and the Humber
STRUCTURAl REVIT TECHNICIAN
£40,000 - £50,000 per annum (Permanent)
We have an opportunity for a Structural Revit Technician to join a company in Leeds.
Their buildings structures team is looking for a talented and experienced individual to join them as a Structural Revit Technician. You will help to lead and mentor a young and dynamic team on exciting and challenging projects, where you will play an integral part in each scheme from concept to completion, including the production of 3D models.
- Hold a minimum of an ONC in Civil Engineering or relevant engineering course.
- 5 years Revit experience within the UK structures environment
- Experience of modelling existing masonry structures and new RC Concrete/steel framed buildings.
- Able to use and create project templates and filters to in-house standards.
- Able to produce 3D BIM models to a Level 2 Standard. All to in-house BIM specifications.
- Develop the structural model by close coordination with all the project design disciplines.
- Used to multi-disciplinary collaborative working.
- Good engineering knowledge and understanding of key structural engineering principals.
- CSCS card holder
This is a fantastic opportunity for a passionate and enthusiastic individual to join a well-respected Engineering consultancy located in Leeds..
A competitive salary is on offer, alongside an excellent opportunity for you to learn and progress your career.
If you are interested in applying for this role, please send an updated CV to Andrew Sparks
firstname.lastname@example.org or call on 02038542961.