Structural Revit Technician
£34,000 - £38,000 per annum + Benefits (Permanent)
This is your opportunity to join one of the most prestigious engineering firms in the country, whose network of offices span the UK and abroad.
The structures team in their London office is currently seeking a Structural Revit Technician who has experience of working on buildings structures projects from concept to completion.
The role offers excellent career progression opportunities within a friendly and professional team that is proud of the quality of the service it delivers to its clients, and has a clear vision for innovation.
* Working as part of a coordinated design team,
* Undertaking structural design models and drawings,
* Liaising with external team members including Architects, QS, Project managers and MEP engineers,
* Reviewing and commenting on drawings from a structural coordination perspective.
* Educated to diploma level or equivalent in Civil/Structural Engineering,
* Ideally a minimum of 5 years' post graduate experience,
* Experience in the use of AutoCAD and a minimum of 2 years REVIT Structural experience,
* Experience in the production of General arrangement drawings for buildings and structural in all major materials,
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills,
* Ability to work to deadlines, within budget and to programme.
They are looking for people who are excellent team players and have a proactive and positive attitude towards working under pressure and team mentoring.
This is a fast paced environment and would suit a diligent and experienced draughtsman who has done some steel frame CAD work.
In return you will be offered excellent career prospects and good benefits package.
To be considered for this role please submit your CV to Graham Ventham.