Structural Revit Technician (Contract)
£37 - £39 per hour (Contract)
Our client is a global engineering consultancy firm who are well-known within the industry for their extensive Structural, Civil, Digital, Geotechnical & Construction engineering expertise.
They are actively seeking a Structural Revit Technician to join them on a full-time rolling contract basis in their Central London office to work on a range of complex & iconic projects.
Projects: High-Rise, Cultural, Educational, Industrial, Leisure, Hotel, Residential and more.
Requirements & Duties:
* Have a minimum of 5 years' experience working on building structures,
* Have a minimum of 3 years' experience using Revit on live building structures projects,
* Hold an ONC in Civil & Structural Engineering,
* First rate Revit & AutoCAD skills,
* Experience with Dynamo & Grasshopper advantageous but not essential,
* Assist with the development & implementation of drawing office standards,
* Check all the work of Junior Structural Technicians before it gets submitted,
* Guide & train the junior Structural Technicians where necessary,
* Occasionally take on the role of Document Controller if one hasn't been appointed.
The successful Structural Revit Technician will be responsible for the coordination & implementation of Revit standards in the office for all UK based projects and the quality of all documentation on projects undertaken.
If you feel you would perform well in the role of Structural Revit Technician for this established firm, please apply by forwarding your up to date CV to Graham Ventham to be considered.