Structural Revit Technician
£35,000 - £39,000 per annum (Permanent)
My client is looking for an ambitious Structural Revit Technician to join their practice in the city centre of Edinburgh.
Offering a full range of services to the built environment including engineering and consultancy, they have been established for a number of years and can offer genuine career progression in a supportive, successful environment.
You will enjoy working on varied projects ranging from commercial, sport and leisure, retail, education, healthcare, industrial and residential.
Requirements of the Structural Revit Technician:
* Minimum HND/HNC
* Minimum of 5 years' experience working on building structures,
* Full proficiency in AutoCAD and Revit,
* Experience of working to BIM Level 2 is an advantage
* Experience in reinforced concrete detailing is an advantage
* Civil Engineering and Drainage related experience an advantage
* Client facing ability,
* Good communication skills.
* Full UK driving licence is desirable
* £35,000 - £39,000 DOE
* Contributory pension scheme
* Private health care
* Range of flexible benefits
What happens next: On receipt of your application our dedicated Civil & Structural recruiter, Iain Shanley, will contact you to discuss this opportunity in full detail. Iain will disclose the name of our client to you prior to sending your CV to this or any other company we are working with.