£30,000 - £35,000 per annum (Permanent)
Are you looking to work on an exciting range of interesting projects?
My client requires a Revit Technician to work in their busy Edinburgh office.
The successful Revit Technician will have experience working on commercial and residential projects.
* Strong skills with both AutoCAD & Revit
* A minimum of 2 years' experience using Revit on building structures projects
* HNC/HND in Civil Engineering
* Experience in common building materials including Steel, Concrete, Masonry & Timber
* Able to work efficiently using your own initiative, with good decision-making & problem-solving skills
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* £30,000 - £35,000 depending on experience
* Private health care
* Generous pension
What happens next: On receipt of your application our dedicated Civil & Structural recruiter, Iain Shanley, will contact you to discuss this opportunity in full detail. Iain will disclose the name of our client to you prior to sending your CV to this or any other company we are working with.