£28,000 - £33,000 per annum (Permanent)
Bradford, West Yorkshire
Our client has an excellent reputation for delivering a complete range of architectural and structural engineering projects and, due to an increased workload, an opportunity has been created in their busy office near Bradford for an ambitious Structural Engineer with at least 1 years' post graduate experience.
You will join their small design team where your progress will be overseen more senior engineers. The ideal candidate will have experience of working on small to medium retail, commercial and residential projects using all common building materials.
* A degree in civil or structural engineering,
* A minimum of 1 years post graduate experience,
* Knowledge of CADS A3D max, Smart Engineer design packages or equivalent,
* Competent in the use of AutoCAD,
* Sound ability in maths and English,
* Ability to work to deadlines,
* Good interpersonal skills,
* Willingness to work with and support others in a team,
* Excellent attention to detail.
An appetite to learn and to develop both personally and professionally is essential for this role and this will be demonstrated with a desire to become a Chartered engineer.
Excellent training and technical support is on offer as well as a competitive starting salary, along with the opportunity to work alongside Chartered engineers in a dynamic design team.
Please submit your CV to Graham Ventham for consideration.