£40,000 - £45,000 per annum (Permanent)
We are working with an established firm of engineers who are currently seeking a structural engineer in their busy office in Farnham, Surrey.
With a forward thinking approach to engineering, combined with a focus on successful project delivery, they provide a range of structural engineering services in the following sectors: education, institutional, historical, public buildings, residential, retail, leisure and arts and commercial with an average value of £3-4m and up to £20m.
They are seeking a degree qualified structural engineer and are happy to consider either recent graduates or those with up to 5 years' post graduate consultancy experience, preferably in and around the Farnham area.
* A degree in civil or structural engineering,
* A strong ability to multi-task and prioritise workloads,
* Ability to carry out structural designs in RC, steelwork and timber,
* Able to prepare structural reports,
* Strong IT skills are essential,
* Experience of working in Autocad and/or Revit.
The successful Structural Engineer will be rewarded with a competitive salary along with a challenging & varied workload.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please send your up to date CV to Graham Ventham to be considered.