£30,000 - £35,000 per annum + plus benefits (Permanent)
Are you currently considering your next exciting challenge as a Structural Engineer? Looking to work with a well-established, yet growing consultancy as your progress towards chartership? Look no further than this exciting new opportunity in Surrey.
As part of their continued growth plan and on the back of some key project wins, this well-established Structural Engineering consultancy have created the opportunity for an ambitious Structural Engineer with a minimum of two years' UK design experience to join their busy design office in Chessington.
On offer for you as the new Structural Engineer:
* Salary up to £35,000 per annum plus benefits
* Excellent career progression and chartership support
* Diverse project portfolio
* Highly professional, yet friendly and diverse office environment
Your new position will see you working on a diverse portfolio of projects across both the public and private sectors, with projects ranging up to £25m in value. As a Structural Engineer, you will be capable of adapting to a range of building projects, whilst also having a hands-on approach to design.
What you'll bring as the new Structural Engineer:
* Minimum two years' UK experience in structural design
* Relevant degree in Civil or Structural Engineering
* Knowledge of design in steel, concrete, masonry and timber
* Ambition to become chartered (MIStructE)
This is a genuine opportunity for career progression as part of a well-established consultancy, so speak to Darryl Yates at Conrad Consulting on 01728 726136 today for more information, or apply with your up to date CV.