£35,000-£42,000 Plus Benefits (Permanent)
Hertfordshire, South East
£35,000-£42,000 Plus Benefits
Are you a skilled and ambitious Structural Engineer looking to take the next step in your career?
Our client has an incredible opportunity for you to join a dynamic team in the vibrant town of Hemel Hempstead!
What You'll Do:
- Collaborate with a talented team of engineers to design and analyse various structures.
- Utilise your expertise to ensure projects meet regulatory standards and client expectations.
- Work closely with architects, contractors, and other stakeholders to achieve optimal project outcomes.
- Participate in the development of innovative solutions for challenging projects.
What they are Looking For:
- Degree in Civil or Structural Engineering.
- 2-3 years of hands-on experience in structural engineering.
- Proficiency in structural design software and a strong understanding of relevant codes and standards.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to work effectively in a collaborative team environment.
- A proactive and solution-oriented approach to problem-solving.
- Exciting and diverse projects ranging from £5m-£100M that will challenge and enhance your skills.
- Competitive salary and benefits package.
- Hybrid Working
- Opportunities for career advancement and professional development to help gain Chartership.
- A supportive and inclusive work culture that values teamwork and innovation.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please send your up-to-date CV to Graham Ventham to be considered.