£42,000 - £44,000 per annum + Benefits (Permanent)
If you are an enthusiastic engineer with a 'can-do' attitude, then you will excel in this structural engineer position.
The role is well suited to those seeking genuine career progression, support towards Chartership and a streamlined promotion route.
Conrad Consulting is currently working with a medium sized engineering consultancy who are looking to appoint a Structural Engineer to their busy office in Peterborough.
Our client has seen a steady increase in workload over the last few years and made several strategic appointments recently to cater for further growth.
Projects: New and refurbishment schemes throughout the South of England for a major retail store; commercial and office schemes.
Requirements of the Structural Engineer:
* Ideally at least 4 years' post graduate experience providing structural engineering solutions within a consultancy environment
* Thorough appreciation for common structural forms and common construction materials
* Your portfolio should ideally include a variety of buildings from smaller structural alterations through to large development work
* Degree qualified in Civil or Structural Engineering
* Proactive - it's expected you are eager to learn and strengthen your skillset to solve problems
For further information please contact Graham Ventham on 01728 726120.