£34,000 - £38,000 per annum (Permanent)
Conrad Consulting is working with an established and busy structural engineering practice based in Bicester. They pride themselves on offering creative engineering design to build sustainable, appropriate and cost-effective solutions for their clients.
Their reputation and continuing hard work have ensured ongoing project wins, resulting in the need to bring in a Structural Engineer to join their small and dedicated team on a full time permanent basis.
Projects: residential, education, churches and hospitals.
* A degree in structural engineering,
* A minimum of 3 years' relevant experience,
* Experience of structural design using the following materials: steel, concrete, masonry & timber,
* An excellent and concise communicator,
* A high level of design and technical skill.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a highly skilled and close knit team and work with them on a variety of interesting and challenging projects and contribute to the continued growth and success of this practice.
If you would like to know more, please send an up to date CV to Graham Ventham to be considered.