£38,000 - £42,000 per annum (Permanent)
We are currently looking to find a Structural Engineer to join one of our key clients in their Norwich office on a full-time permanent basis to work on a range of building structures projects.
Our client is an established Civil & Structural engineering consultancy who currently have an influx of projects covering Retail, Industrial, Residential, Commercial, Educational sectors and more.
* Hold a degree in Civil or Structural Engineering,
* Be a Chartered Engineer within a relevant institution (MIStructE or MIEI) or working towards Chartered status,
* Have a significant amount of experience managing the whole preliminary design process of projects,
* Working history of production of design schemes from draft to full coordinated layouts,
* Project running skills,
* Previous experience working on a range of building structures projects, ideally in the retail, industrial or commercial sectors,
* Experience working with all common construction materials,
* Excellent client facing and some business development skills,
* Excellent knowledge of both British & Euro-Codes of Practice for Design and H&S,
* Experience using design software including TEDDS & CSC desirable.
The successful Structural Engineer will be rewarded with a competitive salary, depending on level of experience, and benefits including 25 days annual leave, pension contribution and private healthcare.
If you would like to know more about this Structural Engineer vacancy, please get in touch with Graham Ventham at Conrad Consulting for more details.