Graduate Structural Engineer
£35,000 - £38,000 per annum (Permanent)
£35k- £38k per annum plus benefits
Our prestigious client has a fantastic opportunity for a Graduate Structural Engineer to join their office based in Wimbledon.
Candidates will need to have at least 2 years design experience within the UK and will have worked on a diverse range of sectors and materials. They will also be able to manage the small to medium scale projects from conception to completion, demonstrating pragmatic design using all traditional building materials and providing direction to support staff in the production of high-quality design drawings.
* A degree in civil or structural engineering,
* The desire to become a Chartered engineer,
* A minimum of 2 years' post graduate experience,
* A strong ability to multi-task and prioritise workloads,
* Strong interpersonal skills,
* Able to prepare structural reports,
* Strong IT skills are essential,
* Experience of working in Autocad and/or Revit.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Structural Engineer to gain hands on exposure to a range of interesting structural projects. If you are interested in this opportunity, please send your up-to-date CV to Jamie Creed to be considered.