Senior Structural Engineer
£35,000 - £40,000 per annum (Permanent)
Senior Structural Engineer:
£35k-£40k plus benefits
We are working with a highly respected firm of engineers who are currently seeking a Senior Structural Engineer in their fast-growing office based in Wimbledon.
Our client works across a broad range of markets; projects range in size, type and complexity. Since their inception they have excelled, expanding from Private Residential extensions to Commercial and Larger residential developments. The candidate must have successfully delivered many projects in the Leisure and Hospitality markets, including boutique retail, hotels, cinemas and leisure centres.
* A degree in civil or structural engineering,
* Ideally Chartered or near Chartered engineer,
* A minimum of 5 years' post graduate experience,
* A strong ability to multi-task and prioritise workloads,
* Ability to carry out structural designs in RC, steelwork and timber,
* Able to prepare structural reports,
* Strong IT skills are essential,
* Experience of working in Autocad and/or Revit.
Successful candidates will be able to support the directors by undertaking the design of structural elements in all common materials, they will also be able to use a number of software packages and understand how they can best be leveraged to provide a quality design and make best use of their time.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please send your up to date CV to Jamie Creed to be considered.
Initially you will be required to work from home with interviews conducted by Microsoft teams however, once employees return to their offices in South East London you will be able to join this busy team there in what is a friendly and supportive working environment.