£34,000 - £38,000 per annum (Permanent)
Leeds, west Yorkshire
£34,000 - £38,000
We currently have a job opportunity for a Structural Engineer to join a leading multidisciplinary consultancy in their central Leeds office.
The company is one of the largest multidisciplinary engineering companies in the UK, and is known for its tailored service, aimed to always exceed their client's expectations. Ensuring projects are delivered on time and within budget.
* Capable of producing hand written, concise and logically laid out design calculations
* Have a working knowledge and experience of British Standards and EuroCodes
* Be able to design reinforced concrete structures, structural steelwork as a minimum, desirable but not essential be able to design masonry and timber structures
* Be able to use MS word, excel outlook and power point
* Be able to use AutoCAD, use of Revit is desirable but not essential
* Be able to use Tedds Calculation Pad to produce computer generated design calculations
* Be able to use Tekla Structural design software to generate and analyse structural models in addition to producing structural calculations
* Be able to carry out structural surveys and produce reports and make recommendations to the Client
* Desirable but not essential be able to produce specifications for the works to be carried out
* Have a willingness to learn other skills
Your position will see you working across many sectors including education, healthcare and retail projects. With an enviable client list, and the highest calibre multi-disciplinary back up team, you will have unparalleled opportunities, in a dynamic work place, where achievements are rewarded, and progress encouraged.
This opportunity would be suited to applicants who are looking to develop their technical skills, and further progress their career toward a more senior role.
For more information, please get in touch with Sam Wakley at Conrad consulting.