Senior Structural Engineer
£45,000 - £50,000 per annum (Permanent)
Hemel Hempstead, Hertfordshire
Our client is a well-established practice with a history of delivering exceptional civil and structural engineering. A reputation like this brings success, evidenced by their rapidly expanding workload.
Their workload is increasing and as a result they have a requirement for a Senior Structural Engineer to join them on a full time permanent basis.
Your role will involve working on a range of buildings structures schemes, of varying sizes, producing structural drawings in steel, timber, masonry and concrete.
The firm is based on the outskirts of Hemel Hempstead, offering easy access to major arterial routes.
* A degree in civil or structural engineering,
* A minimum of 5 years' experience as a Structural Design Engineer,
* Chartered Structural Engineer,
* Must be a confident designer who is able to work autonomously,
* Must be able to do calculations by hand without needing to rely on a computer,
* Must have an excellent understanding of building structures,
* Good client liaison and business development skills.
This is a great opportunity for a driven Structural Engineer, who is passionate about design, to gain exposure to a range of fantastic building structures projects.
If you would like to know more about this opportunity, please forward an up to date CV to Graham Ventham to be considered.