£27,500 - £31,500 per annum + Benefits (Permanent)
Conrad Consulting is now supporting a national business in their efforts to appoint a Structural Engineer to their buildings team.
This position is best suited to a Graduate Structural Engineer with 1 to 3 years experience working for another consulting engineer.
* With over 500 employees you will be joining a serious player in the building structures sector
* Great Graduate training scheme along with 121 mentorship helping you achieve Chartership quickly
* Current portfolio includes several large healthcare facilities, hotels, premium grade office space, sports facilities, student accommodation and much more
* Degree in Civil or Structural Engineering
* A minimum of 1 years post graduate experience with another structural engineering firm
* Comfortable using design software
* Ambitious individual looking to work towards chartership
* Passionate about creative design and sustainability
* £27,500 to £31,500
* 7% Pension
* Life Assurance
* Flexible Benefits Package
Beyond the basic salary and benefits offered, this is a chance to join a consultancy that genuinely cares for their work force. Professional and personal development is strongly supported with great CPD material at your fingertips.
For further information or if you would prefer to know the identity of our client before sending a CV to us, please contact Nick Grayston in our Edinburgh office.
Please note, we never send your CV to a client without obtaining your permission, so please apply in confidence and we will be in contact with you to discuss this role before onward transmission of your personal details.