£28,000 - £34,000 per annum + Benefits (Permanent)
If you are working for a consulting engineer, ready for a new challenge, but not quite sure what that challenge looks like then we have just the thing!
Conrad Consulting is delighted to be working in partnership with a national building contractor who have incredibly advanced in-house design capabilities. Their technical team is some 600 strong in the UK comprising design engineers, commercial, operational and project staff. They have a leading training facility which you will attend as part of your induction to the company.
They are looking to appoint a Structural Engineer with a minimum of 2 years post graduate experience to their Glasgow office.
What are they looking for?
* Minimum of 2 years Structural Design experience
* Degree qualified (BEng/BSc/MSc/MEng)
* Experience of steel structures is desirable but not essential
* Competent with structural design and analysis packages
Why this is a great place for any Structural Engineer:
* Dedicated mentorship from a Chartered Structural Engineer
* Opportunity to work on £100k developments to £100M + commercial developments
* Inclusive office environment with a knowledge sharing philosophy
* Annual pay rises
* Great social culture in the office with regular nights out and away days
Industry leading salary of £28,000 to £34,000 + benefits.