£26,000 - £30,000 per annum + Benefits (Permanent)
Do you have a minimum of 2 years' post graduate experience working in the UK building structures market? If you are looking for the next step in your career to work towards chartership, then we would like to hear from you.
Conrad Consulting is working with a leading consultancy to recruit a Structural Engineer for their office in Fife.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a dynamic firm and work on an interesting portfolio including, but not limited to; commercial developments, residential, education facilities, industrial units and healthcare facilities.
* Degree in Civil or Structural Engineering
* Ability to work under minimum supervision when required, but also collaborate with other Structural Engineers
* Knowledge of all structural forms and common construction materials
* Ability to use structural design and analysis software
* Aspirations to become a Chartered Structural Engineer
Our client will provide comprehensive training, access to current learning materials and fully support your career goals. You will be surrounded by numerous Chartered Structural Engineers with open learning and mentorship encouraged.
* £26,000 - £30,000 depending on experience + company benefits package.
If you are looking to work for a successful engineering practice with a firm foothold in the UK building structures market, then this would be the ideal place for you to progress your career at this stage.