Chartered Structural Engineer
£35,000 - £40,000 per annum (Permanent)
If you are looking for an opportunity to join a Structural Engineering firm who will accelerate your career to the next level, then this opportunity is for you.
We are currently looking for a Chartered Structural Engineer to fill a permanent opportunity with a company located in the City Centre of Edinburgh.
Our client has a solid history of delivering solutions to various markets including education, commercial, residential and leisure developments.
Interested candidates must have a range of buildings structures design experience, which should include experience of timber, steel and concrete materials and at least 5 years' postgraduate experience.
Responsibilities of the Structural Engineer:
* Carry out structural design work, inspections and reports when required.
* Monitor financial performance/profitability of projects.
* Plan, supervise and manage projects and project engineers to ensure a quality service to clients.
* Ensure that designs comply with the relevant Codes, Standards, Regulations and Procedures
* Assist in the training, mentoring and professional development of non-chartered technical staff.
* Degree qualified in Civil/Structural Engineering
* At least 5 years post graduate experience
* Ideally chartered or working towards chartership with the ICE or IStructE.
* Substantial experience in the design of timber, steel & masonry to British Standards and Eurocodes.
On offer for the Structural Engineer:
Starting salary will range from £35,000 - £40,000 depending on experience
What happens next: On receipt of your application our dedicated Civil & Structural recruiter, Iain Shanley, will contact you to discuss this opportunity in full detail. Iain will disclose the name of our client to you prior to sending your CV to this or any other company we are working with.
**We don't advertise all our vacancies! If this role isn't quite right for you, please get in touch with Iain to find out more about other opportunities which maybe more suitable**
We offer a 'REFER A FRIEND' bonus up to £500 for a successful referral.