£35,000 - £40,000 per annum + benefits (Permanent)
Eastbourne, East Sussex
We are currently on the lookout for a Structural Engineer with the benefit of at least four years' UK design consultancy experience to fill a permanent opening with our client located in new offices on the outskirts of Eastbourne. Our client delivers a wide range of small to medium building structures projects across several sectors including residential, commercial and industrial. They are looking to grow the team further still with the acquisition of a skilled and ambitious Structural Engineer.
A good working knowledge of reinforced concrete design and/or RC detailing is essential for this role.
Responsibilities of the Structural Engineer:
* Preparation of designs for a range of structural elements
* Attend site and conduct structural surveys
* Carry-out site inspections to monitor the progress of works
* Liaise with the client, third-parties and local authorities to ensure smooth project delivery
* Actively participate in CPD activities including seminars, training days and workshops to assist you in your pursuit of Chartered Engineer status
Requirements of the Structural Engineer:
* Relevant degree in Civil or Structural Engineering
* Minimum of four years' experience within a UK-based consultancy
* A good working knowledge of British Standards as well as Eurocodes
* Strong RC experience
* Experience working with steel, concrete, timber and masonry would also be welcomed
On offer for the Structural Engineer:
The starting salary for this position ranges from £35,000 to £40,000 depending on your skills and experience, and there is a genuine opportunity for the right person to progress through the company whilst developing into a chartered Structural Engineer. Get in touch with Darryl Yates on 01728 726136 today for more information on this fantastic new opportunity.