£33,000 - £37,000 per annum + Benefits (Permanent)
Our client has a network of national offices and an excellent, award winning reputation. Their office in East London has a requirement for a Senior Structural Engineer who has at least 2 years' practical buildings structures design experience.
A great deal of their project work is within the retail sector, but our client will also expect the successful Structural Engineer to work on new build and refurbishment schemes.
Requirements of the Structural Engineer:
* Relevant degree in Civil or Structural Engineering,
* Minimum of 2 years' experience within a UK-based consultancy,
* A good working knowledge of British Standards as well as Eurocodes,
* Experience working with steel, concrete, timber and masonry,
* Ideally, your experience will have revolved around commercial and/or industrial buildings.
To be considered for this role, please send your CV to Graham Ventham and he will contact suitable applicants with further details.