€35,000 - €45,000 per annum + CPD, Life assurance, Flexi hours (Permanent)
Our client is a highly successful, established and reputable engineering consultancy with 5 offices in Ireland and the UK.
They are seeking a passionate and skilled Structural engineer to join their office based a short walk away from Monkstown (Dublin office).
The role will suit a Structural Engineer with approximately 3 years consultancy design experience.
The successful Structural Engineer will be responsible for the design of structures across various sectors for example:
* Hotel developments with a value up to €30m
* Commercial office - €13- €71m
* Education facilities such as universities €3- €158m
* Residential builds €13- €450m
You will be exposed to a wide range of design software and will use most construction materials - steel, concrete, masonry and timber.
Although, the role is predominantly office based there is an element of site inspection that will be required.
Working closely in partnership with clients and contractors you will conduct progress meetings.
All the above will be carried out under the guidance of senior engineers and you will be provided with CPD days to allow you to grow and progress your career.
Requirements of the Structural Engineer:
* Degree in Civil Engineering or equivalent
* Working towards Chartered status
* Experience within an engineering consultancy
* Knowledge of design codes of practice - BS, EN and international code, very advantageous
* Strong communication skills (written and verbal)
* €35,000 - €45,000
* 23 days annual leave
* Life assurance
* CPD Programme
* Flexible hours options (core hours 10:00-16:00)
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply or get in touch with Connor Sandison in our Dublin office for further information.
We understand the importance of confidentiality and would NEVER send your personal details to any of our clients before gaining your consent. So, rest assured when you hit 'Apply' your CV will not be forwarded to our client until such time as you have given us permission to do so.
**We don't advertise all our vacancies! If this role isn't quite right for you, please get in touch with Connor to find out about other opportunities. **