€45,000 - €50,000 per annum + CPD, Mentoring, Pension, Flexi work (Permanent)
Are you a Structural Engineer that enjoys a challenge?
Based in southern Dublin you will take control of a small experienced design team.
Working for one of the country's most successful multidisciplinary consultancies is something that all passionate engineers should aim for, here is your chance.
Your engineering skills will be put to the test as my client has a current project pipeline that includes small bespoke conservation designs up to large multimillion-euro stadium builds, both domestically and internationally.
You will join a successful team of 5 experienced Structural Engineers that sits within a wider team of around 70 staff across 5 design offices spanning the country.
You will be expected to represent the company at client meetings, and you should have the ability to deliver technical aspects of a project clearly and concisely in these meetings.
The ideal Senior Structural Engineer will have:
* In depth technical knowledge within a Structural environment
* A Significant understanding of design software such as AutoCAD, Fastrack, STRAP, TEDDS etc
* 5 years+ post graduate experience
* Degree in Civil/Structural Engineering
* Confident communicator
* A competitive salary of €45,000 - €50,000
* Guaranteed 5 annual CPD days (within work hours)
* Matched pension scheme
* Immediate health care
* Flexi working (core hours 10:00-16:00)
* 23 days annual leave (not including bank holidays)
* Sports & social clubs
* Death in service scheme (immediate enrolment)
* One-to-one mentoring
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply or get in touch with Connor Sandison in our Dublin office for further information.
We understand the importance of confidentiality and would NEVER send your personal details to any of our clients before gaining your consent. So, rest assured when you hit 'Apply' your CV will not be forwarded to our client until such time as you have given us permission to do so.