£35,000 - £40,000 per annum (Permanent)
£35,000 - £40,000k plus benefits
Our client is on the lookout for a motivated Structural Engineer to join and assist in dealing with an increased workload.
The lucky candidate will work on a wide range of services including civil and structural engineering in both domestic and commercial sectors, designing new developments, domestic extensions and carrying out Structural Surveys.
* A degree in civil or structural engineering,
* A minimum of 4 years' experience on structural projects,
* Ability to use software such as AutoCAD, Masterseries, TEDDS
* Be a strong communicator,
* Have a car and full driving license.
This is a great opportunity for a Structural Engineer, who is passionate about design, to gain exposure to a range of fantastic building structures projects.
If you would like to know more about this opportunity, please forward an up to date CV to Jamie Creed to be considered.