£28,000 - £33,000 per annum (Permanent)
Graduate Structural Engineer
£28k- £33k per annum plus benefits
Our prestigious client has a fantastic opportunity for an aspiring Structural Engineer to join their office based in Plymouth.
Candidates will need to have at least 2 years' design experience within the UK and will have worked on a diverse range of sectors and materials. They must also be able to manage a variety of different projects from conception to completion, demonstrating pragmatic design using all traditional building materials and providing direction to support staff in the production of high-quality design drawings.
* A degree in civil or structural engineering,
* The desire to become a Chartered engineer,
* A minimum of 2 years' post graduate experience,
* A strong ability to multi-task and prioritise workloads,
* Strong interpersonal skills,
* Able to prepare structural reports,
* Strong IT skills are essential,
* Experience of working in Autocad and/or Revit.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Structural Engineer to gain hands on exposure to a range of interesting structural projects. If you are interested in this opportunity, please send your up-to-date CV to Jamie Creed to be considered.