Senior Structural Design Engineer
£50,000 - £55,000 per annum (Permanent)
City of London
Conrad Consulting is working with an award winning, high profile consultancy to help them find a Senior Structural Design engineer to join them in their busy Central London office on a full time permanent basis.
The successful Senior Structural Design Engineer will be required to carry out on site tests and inspections, audit subcontractors and monitor and maintain records creating monthly progress and quality reports.
* A degree in structural or civil engineering,
* Ideally Chartered or nearing chartered status with relevant institute (ICE, IStructE or international equivalent),
* Experienced in leading teams and supervising others on railway/highway infrastructure,
* Competent in current Personal Track Safety (PTS),
* Experience of inspecting structures on railway infrastructure,
* Proven technical ability - design, assessment and checks,
* Proven report writing ability - Inspection/Examination reports, scoping reports etc.
* Excellent knowledge of Health and Safety and compilation of RAMS with particular emphasis on railway infrastructure,
* An experienced driver with full driving licence - valid for UK.
Ideally the successful candidate will be a current Co-ordinator of Site Safety (COSS) and competent in STE2, STE4 and STE5.
As an experienced Structural Design Engineer it is expected you will have excellent communication and previous expertise in a similar role.
If this brief description has piqued your interest, and you feel you have what it takes to fill this role please send an updated CV to Graham Ventham.