£35,000 - £40,000 per annum + Benefits Package (Permanent)
City of London
A small Civil and Structural consultancy in Central London (EC1) is looking to recruit a Structural Engineer due to an increase in workload. Our client has recently worked on a range of Residential, Commercial, Industrial, Education, Retail and Mixed Use projects across London and the rest of the UK. The successful candidate will have a degree in a relevant subject, together with having at least 2 years' UK experience within an engineering consultancy.
* Previous experience working on building structures
* Knowledge of Tekla and Revit
* Knowledge of British Standards and Eurocodes
* Experience using all traditional materials
* Excellent communication skills- written and spoken
* Ability to work in the UK without restrictions
This is a great opportunity to play a big part in the future success of this consultancy. You will be provided with a generous salary, benefits package and a friendly working environment. Please get in touch with Shawn from Conrad Consulting for more information regarding the company and for a full job spec.