£32,000 - £35,000 per annum + Benefits (Permanent)
Our client is an established and reputable engineering consultancy who are highly successful in the East of England. They are seeking an ambitious Structural Engineer with 1-3 years' experience to join the team in their office which is situated on the outskirts of Cambridge.
The successful Structural Engineer will be designing projects using all common building materials including Steel, Concrete, Masonry & Timber, and will play an important role in the delivery of these projects from concept through to completion.
* A degree in Civil or Structural Engineering,
* The ambition to become Chartered,
* A minimum of 1 year's post qualification experience ideally gained within a consultancy environment,
* A can-do attitude with a strong willingness to learn & be challenged,
* Excellent communication skills both written & verbal,
* A passion for design & engineering,
* A keen interest in building structures,
* A full UK driving licence & use of a car is essential for this role as their offices are situated in a rural setting.
The successful Structural Engineer will become an integral member of this close knit team & will receive a competitive salary, generous benefits package. This is a friendly working environment to thrive in and offers fantastic scope for progression & development.
If you would like to hear more about this role, please send across an up to date CV to Graham Ventham to be considered.