Senior Structural Engineer
£50,000 - £55,000 per annum + Benefits (Permanent)
Our client, an innovative and thriving engineering practice in Cambridge is urgently seeking a Senior Structural Engineer to join them on a full time permanent basis.
This company works on projects of all scales and the more complex and challenging they are the better.
Projects include: residential, education, healthcare, arts and leisure, commercial and infrastructure.
* A degree in Civil or Structural Engineering,
* Chartered or near Chartered,
* A minimum of 5 years' post qualification experience ideally gained within a consultancy environment,
* Excellent communication skills both written & verbal,
* Ability & willingness to mentor other more junior engineers,
* A passion for design & engineering.
The successful Senior Structural Engineer will be rewarded with a competitive salary & excellent benefits package along with exposure to a range of exciting projects.
If you would like to know more about this opportunity, please get in touch with Graham Ventham for more details.