Structural Design Engineer
£34,000 - £38,000 per annum + Benefits (Permanent)
Would you like the opportunity to join a thriving team of experts in an established practice?
My client is looking for an ambitious Structural Design Engineer to join their practice in the outskirts of Cambridge. Established for over years, they can offer genuine career progression in a supportive, successful environment.
You will enjoy working on varied projects nationwide and internationally ranging from residential, commercial, and leisure.
The position will be ideal for a Design Engineer looking to be challenged, whilst still part of a team, where you can develop your career towards chartership and become a key member or a rapidly growing organisation.
Your role will see you working closely with Senior Engineers as part of a design team and you will be expected to visit sites and attend project or design team meetings.
* A degree in civil or structural engineering,
* A minimum of 5 years' post graduate practical design experience,
* Good working knowledge of both British Standards and Eurocodes,
* Good communication skills, and be able to liaise confidently with clients, contractors and other members of the design team,
* You will have experience using structural modelling/analysis and design packages such as Tedds, as well as being experienced in the use of Autocad.
You will be rewarded with a highly competitive salary as part of this highly professional business and given the opportunity to grow within the company.
If you would like to be considered for this exciting opportunity, please send your CV to Graham Ventham.